Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shutterfly Love

There are so many things that I love about Shutterfly.com.
     ~ Service
     ~ Quality
     ~ Price
     ~ Ease
     ~ Fun of creating something special
I have used this website to create a couple of photobooks, Christmas cards and address labels. So, for me, when it came time for me to plan a little something special to take up with me to our church's woman's retreat, it was a no-brainer.  I love that I can log onto their site, pop in a few of my favorite pics, add our theme verse and click "order"...and be done within minutes.

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.
I can't wait to use these in a few weeks...and I thank Shutterfly for an easy way to create something beautiful... something full of photos that I love... something I am very excited to share with my friends. 

**I was offered a $10 gift certificate towards future purchases from Shutterfly.com in exchange for my willingness to post the picture of what I created...however, they did not ask that I include my opinion about their site or their services.  All opinions expressed about this company are my own, true thoughts.**

Still Reading...
Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment